We believe in the power of abundant neighbourhoods, where residents exude kindness, generosity, and compassion for one another. From these healthy one-on-one connections, we can build a strong network of cooperation and reciprocity from the ground up! From that network, we can work together to tackle a wide array of problems, create social functions, and celebrate our neighbourhood!
Our neighbourhood work is funded through United Way’s Neighbourhood Engagement Strategy, where we work towards 5 key goals:
- Residents are more engaged and likely to participate in neighbourhood happenings.
- Residents have more control of the future of their neighbourhood.
- Residents feel like they belong in the neighbourhood.
- The physical appearance of the neighbourhood is improved.
- The safety and security of residents in the neighbourhood is improved.